Sunday, January 10, 2016

OK, Now This Is Bad

I have a cold.  I had doubts about it, but I do now.  What convinced me is I woke up overnight from a nightmare where I couldn't breathe ... and I realized that I could not breathe.  And I couldn't because I am producing so much snot that it's traveling down my windpipe.

Ever since I woke up I have been blowing my nose.  The boogers are the real big ass types -- you know, the ones that have that beige or brown spot in the middle, the one where, when you spit up, you know it's going to be a huge one.  Can't say that I like it, but I'm always fascinated the one time every year I produce something like it.  I go to the sink, keep my glasses on, and slowly spit it out of my mouth.  The one this morning was gigantic and had a lightish shade and traveled to the rim of the drain like a snail.

Voyeuring what is coming out of my mouth aside, this is terrible because I don't know if I can breathe normally through the day.  Have DayQuil, will probably have to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment