Monday, November 6, 2017

So My Fucking Father, probably due to not having anything else to do and also (maybe) due to his fucking dementia (I'm kidding, it's probably his goddamn OCD) cleaned up my room again, but this time he took it an invasive step farther.  He threw all the stuff on my dresser drawer and nightstand into three bags and set them on the floor.  This is the first step on the way to throwing all my stuff in those bags away, and there is a lot of stuff that I really need -- hats, lanyards for work, extension cords.  I don't know what the fuck is his point, but I don't know what he will do if I take all my stuff out of those bags and put them back on the drawer, or if I put the bags on the drawer.  Would he truly be a dick if I just dump all my stuff out of the bags and toss everything?

And the weirdest thing is is that my drawer and nightstand is the only thing he touched.  I have dirty clothes right there in the hamper, but he didn't wash them.  I have a bunch of clothes on my chair; My Fucking Father didn't take and wash them, either.  There is stuff I took out of my pants because the jeans I'm wearing are my slim 7 For All Mankind and I just couldn't fit them in.  I laid that stuff on my bed and put my pajamas on top of them.  My Fucking Father didn't touch them.

Seriously, what the fuck does My Fucking Father do every day?  He's absolutely bored, that's what it is, and he has nothing else to do except fuck with my stuff.  This pisses me off; I want to know when in the hell those two are going back to Las Vegas so he can leave me the fuck alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment