Wednesday, November 15, 2017

I really wanted to get to work early because I need to leave early because I need to get home early so I can take my parents to the airport because they want to get to the airport three hours before their flight.  Shoot, I woke up early and did some alumni club stuff, so I was awake and ready to leave early.  But ... for some reason I lollygagged in my bedroom and I took off only a few minutes earlier than usual, and then -- ffs -- the back-up from 35WS to Crosstown East was even longer than it has been.  And so, including one long walk from my car to the building and (because I didn't want to wait for the second elevator because I was kind of pissed) one long walk up four flights of stairs, I basically got here at my usual time.

So now what?  Probably cut my lunch to a half-hour.  But I'm so tired. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment