Sunday, November 26, 2017

Nightmare Huh?

I was able to sleep for a long, long time Friday night/Saturday morning.  It was one of those deals where I slept, woke up, and after a while napped, and (I think I've talked about this before), it's the second sleep where I get this wicked vivid dreams.

This time around I actually had a nightmare ... well, a "nightmare" in my first sleep, which I detailed here.  But this second time, right in the middle of the afternoon, after I came home from watching the EPL in downtown Minneapolis and depositing something at the bank for my parents, was weird because the only thing I remember is confronting My Asshole Brother about why he hates me so much.  I remember: "Because you betrayed me."

Wait -- how in the hell did I betray him?  How??

Personal guilt, that's all.  Pffft.

No comments:

Post a Comment