Saturday, November 11, 2017

Breaths, Deep Breaths

OK, so I went to a stripper party, and two of the strippers invited me to another party, this one a non-stripper party, but it was at ****i's place.  I thought, "Oh, cool, a party where there will be no nudity but I won't have to pay anything!"  So I got my rocks off at the party, and I told the two girls that I will go the party before them.

So I go to the party and I knock, and after I knocked a second time, ****i answers the door.  "Oh, hell, no," she says, to which I reply, "I know it's not that type of party -- so-and-so and so-and-so invited me."  And then she says, "Fuck no," and slammed the door in face.  I could hear her say from behind the door, "Get the fuck outta here."

This is one of those occasions where I brush it off as it happens but it pisses me off the more I think about it.  It's the rudeness and the passive-aggressive comments from someone who knows me that makes me want to throw things and scream at the nearest stranger.  Now, I don't consider her a close friend.  In fact, she's acted weird and even crazy before.  But not like this.  Hey, maybe it's because I haven't attended her last few parties.  If so, well, bitch, I won't be attended any of your parties from now on.

Still mad.  But I have to keep things in perspective.  One, it's just one stripper.  Two, I was able to blog this and do some work with my alumni club, so at least I was productive.  And three, I read on Facebook that the father of a few friends of mine died this morning.  I'm still fixated over how this woman treated me, but really, I have to get a grip.

Breaths, deep breaths.

No comments:

Post a Comment