Friday, November 10, 2017

Phew, They're Leaving!

Parents told me last night that they are going back to Vegas.  THANK GOD!!!

Moreover, when they told me they were leaving, Mother said, "We'll leave you alone now."  To which I muttered under my breath, "Thank you."  Like My Father invading my privacy by cleaning my room and doing my laundry, I think they're now used to (well, maybe tolerate to an unreasonable extent) my need for them to leave me the eff alone.  Hey, at least they know.

This relieves me of a burden I've been worried about: Needing to face My Asshole Brother for Thanksgiving Dinner.  If my folks aren't here, there will be no Thanksgiving Dinner with him.  So all I have to worry about now is this weekend.  He came over last weekend, so the chances of him coming over again is low.  Nevertheless, I think I've got enough energy to stay out of the house both Saturday and Sunday afternoon, just to make sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment