Saturday, November 4, 2017

So I was afraid My Asshole Brother was coming home this weekend because I saw Father was thawing ribs.  Well, I got home from working out and saw a BMW parked on the driveway.  I thought it was one of my parents' real estate contacts ... but I didn't know because My Asshole Brother goes through cars like nobody's business.  So just to be safe, I drove past the house and stopped at a local park, just for half an hour.  I would go from 15 minutes early to 15 minutes late, but whatever I can do to not see that motherfucker.

Once I got back home, one of the first things I saw was a toy.  That was for my niece.  A-ha, so they were here.  And therefore me avoiding him was the right decision.  However ... when I drove by, I saw the foyer chandelier turned on.  It was possible that he and his family were walking down and about to leave.  If that is the case, they could have seen me driving past.  And if that is the case, I wonder if My Asshole Brother or my sister-in-law will say anything.  And that would be awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment