Saturday, November 18, 2017

OK, So The Thing(s) That Bothered Me At My Previous Job ...

... and it's the one before the one before the one I have now.  So it's not the health insurance place, it's not the one where I was done after eight days, but the one before that, the one that was, like, five minutes from home.  They have bathrooms, two of them.  Each of them only had one stall, however, and so if I felt the presence of someone waiting to take a shit, I felt the need to rush my dook.  I hate that.

But this is worse.  I noticed that the bottoms of the stall door and the stall partitions were really high.  I mean, like, really high.  Like longer than a foot.  I could easily slide under that.  I think someone could stoop and look up without wrenching his back.  It was extremely disconcerting, so much so that, more than the thought of someone waiting for me to get done with the toilet, the prospect of some fuckin' pervert seeing me excrete made me duck in and out of there as soon as I could.

Really, I could see myself quitting my job over that if it lasted more than the month that it did.

Why in the hell were those doors and partitions so goddamn high?

No comments:

Post a Comment