Friday, December 27, 2019

Roommates For 2 1/2 Days

So my sister and brother-in-law are here, right in this house, for a few days.  And things are weird now.  The house feels a lot more crowded.  Yes, I love that I can see them for a few days since they live so far away now.  Still, things are just ... not to my liking right now because two other people are living with me.

For example, I went to the bathroom and saw my sister's stuff everywhere.  And then breathed in through my nose and the smell was ... different.  Well, fragrant but different.  There are a lot of changes I'm just not used to.

Another thing: My sister insists on using the new car because she's afraid the old car will go kaput on her.  So today and tomorrow I'm using the old car to go to work while they fly all around the Twin Cities in the new one.  I don't mind; they're my guests, and the old car can take me 15 minutes away from home.  It's just that in cases like this, my bad luck will bite me, and the old car could, like overheat or something.  I wouldn't have to worry about such a thing if other people weren't living with me.

Regardless, about 60 hours from now it won't matter because they'll be flying away.

No comments:

Post a Comment