Sunday, December 22, 2019

So my stripper girlfriend is coming over tomorrow to clean the house, which is a mess.  My stuff is strewn everywhere ... clutter on the living room floor, my papers out on the kitchen counter, receipts still piled onto my desk.  I wanted to at least start moving those things off of the places that I need cleaned, but I haven't done that yet.

I really didn't have time this past week.  Yesterday/Saturday, for example, I wanted to go see my ATF at My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Edition) after work, then use my December coupon at Hooters, then maybe drop by My Favorite Stripclub (Cover Version) afterward.  With all that, I presumed that I would be too tired to do anything when I came home, which I did at midnight.  But it's 2:30 now, and I obviously am not tired ... and my stuff is still everywhere.  How come?  I have been perusing on my phone for the past 2 1/2 hours.  Sure, I did start moving the receipts onto a chair, and I brushed my teeth for the first time in, like, five days.  But moving my stuff is one big thing I absolutely must do because my stripper girlfriend needs to clean through them, and now I have to wait until she's here and cleaning, like, the master bathroom downstairs for me to move my crap around.

And that doesn't take into account the shoveling I should start doing in the front and back yards.  Dang it, I'm such a lazy procrastinator.

No comments:

Post a Comment