Sunday, December 8, 2019

Hottest Babe In The Hooters Calendar: November

Not as strong as September or October, but there are a few genuine babes to highlight.

The theme of Hooters girls showing ass continues -- not abated, but you can see blonde Karlie (from Sarasota, Fla.) posing in side profile, left hand on a tree (or "tree"), pointing her caboose towards the camera just so so that you can see her bikini bottom.  And the fabric is shaved just enough to show a little more butt than you're supposed to see.  Add her smile (her face actually looks like my stripper girlfriend *****e*, only thin), and she takes third place for the month.

(Quick Aside: Let me add that honorable consideration/fourth place goes to Tarryn, hailing from the Cincinnati suburb of Florence, Ky.  She is front-facing, she is wearing a red, white and blue two-piece bikini, and I see a hint of ab.)

Aside: A word about the main girl, Kelsey, out of Kennesaw, Ga. -- uh, not great.  I like the blue Leeloo from The Fifth Element bikini top, and she certainly has a body that makes me think she has a Peloton.  But she has a wan smile, and that drags down her face.  Not getting much arousal from her.

Who does arouse me, however, is the woman that finishes in second place, New York City's own Nicole!  She has dark brown hair and deep brown eyes, and she's wearing a red two-piece.  And she's posing front-facing, her right arm off to her side, her left hand presumably clutching her top strap, and thus she is exposing her tight abs.  Shit like that gets me going.  However, her Mona Lisa smile puts me on the knife edge.  Unobtainable women who gives off such an expression kill me.  But then, it makes me think that if we were together, she would judge me to the point where I would hate her and hate myself and scream at her before I take my belongings and leave her apartment for good.  Man, such a deep dive into my damaged psyche, all because of a babe in a swimsuit!

So somewhat based on generating no conflict in my mind, The Hottest Babe For November is Alyssa, from Fort Myers, Fla.  The blonde is sporting a sort-of cowgirl get-up (even though she's posing in front of a tractor) -- cowboy hat, flannel shirt that's knotted up inbetween her tits (thus showing off her red bikini top, her slightly toned stomach, and the side views of her obviously redone breasts), and Daisy Dukes.  And like Emily from October, her shorts are unzipped, showing a hint of her red bikini bottom.  She's a typical babe you would expect to see at Hooters, and I thus fall under her charms.  Congrats, Alyssa!

And I will hopefully find time to beat off to all these girls soon.  Probably tomorrow/Monday, since I will be digging out of the snowstorm then.

No comments:

Post a Comment