Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Can I Make All The Pieces Fit?

December is supposed to be a joyous month.  No, it will be a joyous month.  But there are a lot of things I want to do for the holiday season and before the New Year is through.  Add to that the things I have to do, and it makes for a packed four-ish weeks.

The following are my obligations:

  • Work, of course;
  • Vikings Games, of course;
  • Family things that have dropped onto my lap, foremost among them being my sister and brother-in-law flying into town.  It'll be only for six days, and for the first three they'll be staying at my brother's and sister-in-law's.  But they'll be back home for the back three, and just last night my sister wanted me to change the sheets on her bed.  I don't even know where her sheets are;
  • Oh, and my sister-in-law has invited me over to their place for Christmas Day.  We will have food, obvi, and potentially a white elephant gift exchange with her extended family.  Which invariably leads to ...;
  • ... Christmas shopping, which I have not done yet.  My sis-in-law says only to bring dessert and/or wine for the Christmas dinner.  But I also need to get a gift for that white elephant exchange.  And then I need to get something for my sister and brother-in-law.  I'm glad the thing I bought for my niece I got last year;
  • Oh, and get the house cleaned before they come home.  I think I have it arranged, but it takes a whole day with *****r, and that day will probably be a Sunday, which should be my rest day for football.  Having family come back home changes things.
And these are the holiday-related things I want to do:

  • Visit Grandmother's best friend once;
  • Get my Doc's shined once;
  • Watch EPL downtown whenever I can on Mondays;
  • Hang around Uptown one night, probably get coffee at the Lund's/Byerly's there;
  • Go to Merlin's Rest Christmas Eve;
  • Invite at least one of my whores home for some jobbin'.  I think I have my eyes set on at least one who asked me for money;
  • Drop by ****y's place to fuck.  She texted me to see if we can arrange something;
  • Go to ****e's place to fuck.  Really feel the urge to bone her for the holidays.
  • Go to My Favorite Stripclub (Cover Version) to hopefully, finally, see my ATF;
  • Go to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Division) as many times as possible (I'll blog more about this place very soon).
These are all of the things I can remember.  Now add the possibility that snowstorms ruin all of this, and you can see that finding the time to do all these things is going to be a big challenge.  Most of my mental free time right now is centered on making these pieces fit.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment