Thursday, December 12, 2019

Cancelled Again

Did the eggplant emoji to another Facebook friend, and this time I added the sweat drops emoji.  She's a Playmate, so I thought she would understand.  Instead, she says, "Disgusting."  And after I typed out an apology, I get an answer from Facebook saying there was technical error or something.  I tried looking her up; couldn't find her.  She defriended and blocked me.

A part of me is sad and ashamed.  And since such a shaming has happened a second time, maybe this should be a sign that I should stop.  Then again, I had been warned by another woman after I gave her an eggplant emoji, and while she said I was being rude, she didn't block me.  And another babe just gave me a thumbs down.  After I apologized, she gave me a thumbs up.  We're still Facebook friends.  Why couldn't this Playmate do that instead?  I mean, you have to believe that with the sexy photos she keeps putting up, someone was going to be aroused and masturbate to them, right?

So it feels like the other part of me will win, the part of me that never learns, the part of me that will always be horny, the part of me that says -- well, take it away, Chris Cornell:



RIP, sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment