Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Second Snowstorm ... Like The First

First snowstorm of the year ... wait, it's the second snowstorm of the year, and it's coming today, and unlike the first one, I am really, really nervous about this one.  Like the first, it's coming during work (I think the first one came during work), and they're saying about five inches, like the first, maybe more.  But this one scares me.  Maybe because the ground is a little colder and so less of it will melt on contact, which means there will be more I'll have to shovel -- or, gulp, maybe plow.  And there will be less of a warm-up in the days after, even though, like the first snowstorm, temperatures during the day will be above freezing, so less snow presumably will melt.  Yeesh and ick!

I bought a huge snowbrush/ice scraper through Amazon.  It's a huge one, and I am hoping to sneak it past my parents now.  We'll see if I can pull it off.  Maybe that's the reason I'm so anxious.

No comments:

Post a Comment