Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Nightmare

Fell asleep shortly after 7:15, when I turned my radio on to hear Monday Night Football.  Besides one time to turn it off, I think I was out until 4 in the morning.

Woke up shortly after my nightmare, which consisted of waiting in line at the grocery store and not getting checked out.  I waited and waited and waited, even though I don't remember seeing people in a line in front of me.  I get to the front of the line and the cashier is not there.  I wait some more.  I then ... well, I think I was then told that line was closed.

Then I waited alongside some White dude with dark blonde hair.  I was standing really close to him.  I realized he wasn't wearing a mask, and I don't think I was, either.  I then got away from him.

That's all I remember.

The masking thing I understand.  But waiting in line at the grocery store, especially when I rarely do that anymore?  Huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment