Thursday, November 19, 2020

Last night was, when it comes to rest, what I should be doing all along.  Instead of what I did on Tuesday, when I conked off at 7, only to wake at midnight and essentially be awake until lunchtime at work, last/Wednesday night I stayed up to listen to the NBA Draft (quick take: Boo on the Wolves for taking unmotivated Anthony Edwards -- big mistake by this franchise, again) until the First Round ended after three Hours, and then I conked off -- a bit past 10.  And I woke up just a bit ago, around 5:30.  Seven-and-a-half Hours of sleep -- almost-perfect length, and I woke up almost just in time to go to work (which, by the way, is only a half-Day today.  Score!).

Confession: I woke up with a raging boner, but that is nothing new, at least not lately.  For the past ... shoot, I don't know, but it started some time after the pandemic/lockdown, whenever I've gotten hard, I've gotten real hard.  And not to boast, but I don't think my erections have been, uh, erect.  And it's not like I'm big ... although women tell me that, snicker-snicker.  (OK, they could be lying.)  But it really feels as though something's happening to my body whereby, either because of sleep or health changes or libido, I am wangin' out.

And, to confess again, that will be a good thing when I have a one-on-one with *****a tomorrow.  Yep, despite the new spike in coronavirus cases, it looks like my hard dick is a divining rod pointing me to her new place.  Hopefully I'll be able to conjure up my big cock and do my business, and tell my middle-aged self the best is yet to cum.

No comments:

Post a Comment