Friday, November 13, 2020

Hottest Babe In The Hooters Calendar: October

This is one of those "busy" months, with 14 babes each having a smallish photo.  Can't say there a bunch of knockouts.  Some of them are good but are cancelled out because their arms are conspicuously held in front of their bodies.  They include Sara from Odessa, Tex.; Alexis out of Flint, Mich.; Gianna from Wayne, N. J.; and Alyssa out of Dayton, Ohio.  Another one who looks kind of good is Shona, hailing from Myrtle Beach, S. C., but a Mall Of America Hooters waitress autographed around her head, and that kind of ruins her photo.

Yeah, I'm afraid that the more I look at these waitresses, the less I'm impressed with them.  The main girl, Isabel of Jacksonville, N. C., is ... nice.  She's got long dark hair, and her one-piece Hooters-branded black bikini has a deep cut that emphasizes her sideboobs (which might be fake).  I really, really she wore a two-piece, however.

Hmmm ... there are two blondes, Toronto's Bianca and Ashley of Costa Mesa, Calif., who are showing body, but are wearing these full tops (both branded with Hooters graphic identification) that I cannot help but think are distracting.  I mean, they do not look like bikini tops, more like ... uh, training bras?  Sorry.

With that said, I think I can suss out a top three.  Third is Abby.  This small, dark-haired beauty is third because she is out of Fairview Heights, Ill., which makes me think one day soon I can get her to autograph this calendar.  That makes up for her small picture, her posing on her side, and her right arm in front of her stomach.  Second will probably be ... Tayla, representing Daytona Beach, Fla.  Another small, dark-haired beauty, she is sporting a pink two-piece that is bordered in white and branded with "HOOTERS" on her bottom.  And hey, she's standing up!  But I wish she smiled more.  Yeah, I'm gonna be that toxic male.

So I am awarding first place to Alexa, out of Loveland, Colo.  Long, straight-haired brunette, beautiful blue two-piece showing off her hot body, and she's smiling.  Her body is turned more than 90 degrees away from the camera, but ... she's the best out of 14 on this page, what can I say?

So, congratulations to Alexa, and I'll get around to masturbating to all these women after I rub one out for September, to which I don't think I've done yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment