Sunday, November 15, 2020

Tired And Unmotivated AF

Lately -- maybe since the end of Daylight Saving Time, maybe a little bit before that -- I have kind of hit a while energy-wise.  By that I mean late in the evening, past 10 p.m., when I usually have some energy to do some chores, I have instead hit a wall.  My head gets heavy and my body tells me to go to sleep, and at that point all my plans on going through my receipts and reconciling my monthly expense list, for example, fall by the wayside because I'm fucking tired and unmotivated.

Now, why is that?  Is it because I'm getting old?  Is it because of the weather?  Is it because of COVID-19?  I don't know.  Shoot, it could be all three.  All I know is I don't remember my body ever feeling this way at this time of the year.  And it sucks because I really should get around to those receipts.

But maybe tomorrow.  I'm about to pass out.

No comments:

Post a Comment