Saturday, November 14, 2020

She's Back To Whoring, I Guess

So the last time I saw ****e before yesterday/Friday, she told me she was in the "massage" business.  I put "massage" in quotes so you know what I mean.  I had no idea she did that, but then it dawned on me that I should have known.  For one thing, I'm not really certain how she makes money.  I cannot be her only source of income.  And second, I did meet her for the first time at a stripper party.  Sure, it was years ago, but there were a lot of babes at My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Version, RIP) that were, uh, "veterans," so if you know how to do something, chances are you're going to continue to do it.

That being said, I was still kind of shocked.  She told me that she stopped "masseusing" because the, uh, clients had become, well, violent, let's leave it at that.  But beyond that, I suddenly felt, well, unsafe being with and inside her.  Again, maybe I should have known, but all this time plunging into her I felt like I was the only one to plunge inside her.  Beyond that, she told me that these clients came to her house.  And she reminded me of the time before this (so two times ago) where I hustled out of her house because some dude was about to come in for, well, whatever she was willing to do and whatever he was willing to pay.  Come to think of it, when I left ****e's house that time, a guy was driving in.  I thought he was the guy who lives in the same house as her, just in the basement.  But maybe not.

Oh, well, I thought.  It's not as if I'm going to stop fucking ****e.  And besides, she said she stopped, so I have her all to myself -- or at least I can pretend with some evidence that I do.  But I don't, if everything I heard and saw yesterday is any indication.

So I just railed ****e and was going to stay in her bed in her bedroom for my post-coitus nap.  She has two (used to be three, but she told me on my visit before she had to say goodbye to that third) who always yap whenever someone's at the door.  Well, I heard them yapping, and then I heard the door open, and then I heard a man's voice -- something about a "massage."  I didn't plan on going anywhere, but having a client over definitely meant I had to stay in her bedroom ... and be as quiet as possible, for her massage table is in the room next door, and I did not want to make a sound to let him suspect another guy was there.  But I was more afraid of hearing sounds from that room -- moaning sounds, slurping sounds, satisfied sounds and, if she said it happened to her sometimes during her work, screaming and slapping sounds.  I didn't hear any of that.  Thankfully (I think), I passed out.

Around 2 I thought it best to leave; I did have some things I wanted to do.  I heard no sounds, so it sounded as if the coast was clear.  I put on my clothes, gave ****e her money, and kissed her goodbye as she shut the bathroom door behind me.  I gathered my coat, heat, gloves and mask that I left in the living room when the dogs started to yelp again.  I looked down to the front door; I saw some darkness through the window, and it shifted side to side because its feet were tired from standing in place.

"Someone's at the door!" I shouted to ****e through the bathroom door.  I put on my shoes and stiffened my upper lip.  There was no way I could avoid this guy, dammit.  I opened the doors, pointed my thumb behind me and shuffled to the side of him.  The guy may have said hello, but if I grunted anything back in acknowledgement, it was so quiet he didn't hear me.  And that's because I didn't want to give him any information to identify me.  Didn't want to be rude, but shit, let's be real here -- we both knew why we're there.  And it's not so we could find new friends with shared hobbies.  All that dude saw was a guy wearing a winter hat, gloves, glasses, a green mask, and a dark overcoat.  I was so covered I hope he doesn't even know I'm Chinese!

But back to her revolving door ... why didn't ****e tell me she was back in the whoring business?  She said she was out, but she got pulled back in, I guess?  I will make my peace with the fact that it's likely my penis isn't the only one in her vagina.  But on the same day?!  And I'm not cool with dodging her clients on my way in or out of her place.  With the traffic that was going in and out yesterday, it's obvious she's running a whorehouse.  Not that there's anything wrong with that, it's just that I want to be the only one going in and out of that whorehouse that day.  Seeing dudes, looking each other in the eyes and knowing implicitly what we're there for is awkward as fuck.

I have Friday off.  I thought about dropping by her place and giving ****e a two-fer, if you know what I mean.  But maybe it's better to space visits out.  Her vagina seems to have no vacancy nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment