Thursday, March 4, 2021

Fuck Filing!

I can't stand that department any longer.  I mean it.  I was there the whole day yesterday, and maybe I feel this way because I got there a couple hours early to put in overtime, but by the end I was so fried that I couldn't wait to get the hell out of there.

Early on my supervisor told me she was going to scrutinize my work because she continues to have concerns I am too slow.  And I thought That Guy complained behind my back to her about how I saddled his bitch ass with work on Monday.  He still could have, but frankly, I busted my ass to work as hard as I did, Saturday as well as Monday.  If she agrees with That Guy that I'm slow ... well, look, she still treats me with respect, but all the advice she gave me throughout the day ain't gonna do a damn thing to speed me up to a level she wants me to be.

She did point out my mistakes, though.  I put folders and attachments in places I shouldn't have, allegedly.  Can't get into it much here, but I just assumed that those things needed to go where I put them depending on where I found them.  But now my supervisor tells me I need to look harder because they might belong somewhere else.  Fuck, why can't people put them where they're supposed to be in the first goddamn place?  Shit!

I was so sick of That Guy and his fuckin' silent treatment and my supervisor and her pointing out things I did wrong that after work I went to Taco Bell and spent a half-hour by myself, in the car, eating fast food.  I needed to hear the silence, and I needed to be in a spot where my time was my own for once, and where I did not have to answer to fucking anyone.

I'm in The Third Department today.  That usually is a good thing, but I've been warned that, for some reason, it'll be busy as shit.  Great.


No comments:

Post a Comment