Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Expenses Without Receipt

Starting from Monday, February 20:
  • Actually, let's go back to Friday, February 17, when, after work, I celebrated the retirement party of a co-worker I don't know but who was important to work with because she gave me part of the work I need to work on every day.  Does that make sense?  I am usually reticent in hanging out with people at work.  I think there's something good about keeping your social spheres separate.  But I don't want to be an antisocial dick, either.  And my, uh, social club was having its monthly dinner five minutes away, and this party was relatively close to work, so it made sense to pop in for a quick gingerbread cider to huff down in half an hour.  (Gingerbread cider, by the way, is a tad sweet.)  It was good; I had a nice time with these people, and I didn't overstay my welcome.  That cider plus tip: $10.
  • That monthly dinner goes to different places every month.  I will tell you that this time around they/we went to Khan's Mongolian Barbecue, a place I had not been to in at least a decade and a half.  I detailed the, uh, somewhat gross details here.  I did remember that it's customary to tip the people doing up the stir fry.  So since I had two bowls/dishes I tipped a total of: $2.
  • Back on Wednesday the 15th, ********a came over.  She was in town from western Minnesota for a few days.  It was supposed to be for a bed dance, but it morphed into a massage with me totally naked -- you know, the way ******a does ... well, did, since I think she's going through a mental breakdown right now.  She said that next month, when she's back in town, she'll rub me down good and proper.  Good -- even though I don't she'll touch my pee-pee.  The price I paid for the massage is the same amount I was going to pay for her dances: $100.
  • When she was done I felt the need to eat, even though I probably didn't have to.  The local Chick-Fil-A was offering me a free chicken sandwich, so I took them up on it.  Paid for a bowl of tortilla soup, and I was surprised how big the bowl was (even though it wasn't that big, it's a hell of a lot bigger than the cups of soup you usually see).  Quite filling, too.  So a bowl of chicken tortilla soup and the free grilled chicken sandwich (got that instead of the original sandwich) came out to: $8.99.
  • Back to Valentine's Day: Starting my day off at Caribou for a mocha and oatmeal.  I need to eat more oatmeal.  With tip: $11.27.
  • When a loser like me goes to a strip club to find love.  I went to My Favorite Stripclub (Cover Division) to see my ATF again.  Yeah, I dropped 21 dances for her.  Don't think I mind it.  With cover, tips and an Angry Orchard I spent: $231.
  • After the strip club I had time to dive into Pancheros, aka brokedown Chipotle.  I shouldn't say brokedown; they're cheaper, and they promote the fact that they mix up the ingredients in your burrito or bowl, which I think is a good thing.  Unfortunately, I got charged for extra guacamole when I didn't order it.  And the cashier said he couldn't take it off because he was new.  I wanted a drink to go, but he could only give me an item up to the price of the extra guac.  Hemmed in, and instead of offering a promise he'll discount me next time (I had no trust that this guy would still be working at this place next time), I got the guacamole I paid for and didn't want.  I like the food here; it's almost as good as Chipotle at a cheaper price point.  But this blown charge, man, means that I can't come back here for a while.  But I tipped anyway because I didn't want to look like the bad guy: $1.
  • Assuming I had receipt stretching back till then, we go back to Friday, February 3 ... ***e* was in town, asked if she could get me off, and it just so happens that she is staying with ***u** while she was in Minnesota, so instead of just one person masturbating me, there were two.  Totally happy, I just wanted to be double-teamed when I wanted to be double-teamed.  Had to pay: $240.
  • I don't know if this was the day I found a quarter and a penny on the ground, but I had to put this EWR somewhere.  An Infusion of: 26 cents.
  • We go all the way back to Saturday, January 21, when I went to a party.  ***u** invited me, but at the time she still owed me money, so I tried getting any dance from her at a discount.  She finally relented, and thank God, because she is one hell of a lover.  I would stop seeing her if she kept saying she didn't owe me money when she did, but, well, she didn't.  With cover, this handjob only cost me: $100.
  • Finally, on Friday the 20th ******a came over.  She was going through a mental breakdown, which I detailed here.  Suffice it to say that even though she is physically attractive and I appreciate her massaging me while naked, her paranoid bullshit had to stop.  I haven't seen her since this date, and while my muscles ache, I don't mind it.  Well, at least not right now.  Her going rate for rubdowns is: $120.
Good through February 20.

No comments:

Post a Comment