Friday, February 3, 2023

Oh, I Might Die This Way, Too!

OK, so the cut is starting to heal and my right hand and arm aren't swelling or showing any other signs of sepsis.  That's good.  But still. ...

A couple days ago I all of a sudden felt this twinge in a spot on my upper back, a couple inches below the base of my neck, close to my spine.  Don't know how I got it, although I have a bunch of bumps on the base of the back of my neck, so maybe I have a bunch of skin ailments because I am laying down a lot ... ?  At any rate, it itches like a motherfucker, and it usually is at its worst at work, when I fail to reach around to my back to scratch it and I look like a damn fool trying.

It feels OK right now, like, right now, as I type this.  But I think it'll hurt and throb again when I'm at work, and it'll feel like it's growing, and I'll soon have to really wonder whether I need to get this thing checked out.  See, it's around the same part of my back as a skin tag which -- did I blog post about this already? -- I finally got removed some years ago after years of inaction and talk.  It was tested for cancer and it turned out negative.  I'm scared that this is that all over again.  But I can ignore it -- for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment