Wednesday, February 15, 2023

OK, so I got a stripper, one I've known for a long time but one has always danced clean, who is coming over to the house tonight.  Assuming she's cumming alone (and I can't be sure of that; there's always the possibility that she'll bring a guy, "just to be safe," even though she's known me for years), I plan on, uh, surprising her by wearing shorts with no underwear on.  She says she's going to either be wearing or changing into a special Valentine's Day-themed lingerie set and give lap dances for me.  So, we could be relatively chaste and do a few on the couch ... or, I could convince her to do it in my bedroom, where she can lay on top of me, her moving around my crotch allows my hard dick to pop out (and you better believe it'll be hard; it's been years since I whipped it out in front of her), and then I can gently present her with an opportunity: Give her a bit more money than those for LDs in exchange for her finally touching my pee-pee -- or more.  Hey, it'll just be her and me.  I won't tell a soul!

Just thinking about is making this the highlight of my week.  Hope it works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment