Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Right Place, Wrong Time

Stayed late at work -- again -- because the lab had several people call in sick.  There wasn't a whole lot of work, but it came so late that I had to stay late.

I was going to watch the United FC Match tonight.  Since I was staying late, I thought it best to go straight to the bar from work.  Which I did.  And then I saw the Lynx Game on all the TVs there.  Everyone there thinking that the Lynx are going to win and the Loons aren't?  (Well, I don't think both teams are going to win, but MNUFC has a better shot of winning than the Jynx.)

Then I realized that I am going to watch the United FC because they're on the road.  And the Loons are playing the Galaxy.  Of Los Angeles.  So the Game starts at 9:30.

So I didn't have to go to the bar directly from work after all.  So I had time to go home.

Well, I'm home now.  I realized I haven't done my daily blog post, which I'm doing now, so going home is worth it.  And I will be going back to the bar to watch the Match.  Gas, schmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment