Saturday, September 30, 2023

The Final Days Of Summer

If I said that summer was done -- uh, whoops.

I saw my alma mater just survive their Game which started at 11 a.m.  I know that the first Game of the pandemic 2020 season (which was in early November) kicked off at 11 a.m. too.  I don't know if my alma mater has ever played that early in the day besides those times.  Anyway, my friend and I were going to his car so that he can drive me to my car, which was a little farther away.  He was outside for Halftime, and when he came back he remarked that he got really hot while on his walk.  I knew it was going to be hot and humid, but once I went outside too -- my goodness, is it hot!  I had long pants on, but I don't think it would have mattered if I broke out my shorts -- I am sweating.  And apparently it's going to be this hot and humid until Tuesday, after which there will be a storm that will send temperatures plummeting at least 15 degrees and dry out the humidity.  Can't wait till then.  I just have to endure till then, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment