Thursday, September 14, 2023

Back To My Whoring!

Well, now that my folks are gone, and even though I shouldn't because I'm not made out of money, I am slowly getting back to my whoring.  One horny af girl can't do it -- or me -- Friday, my planned day off, because of her job, but another horny af girl can do it, and me, so I need to drive down to her place in south Minneapolis to get a handjob from her.

I figure I can squeeze in a whore a week, at least for the time being.  The first woman who's busy on Friday may not be busy on the weekend or a weeknight; I'll save her for next week.  Then the stripper who lives out west will be in town the following weekend.  I need her to massage me at least once.  Hell, if she needs a place to crash for the weekend, she can do it at my place.  I trust her enough.  After that ... well, maybe that batshit crazy hot stripper might call; if she can do a massage, I'll see her (probably drive to her place) the following week.  And then ... eh, maybe take a break from my whoring.  We shall see if I can resist temptation ... and if I still have money after all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment