Friday, September 15, 2023

Hottest Babe In The Hooters Calendar: August 2023

My parents just left, so I haven't been able to let the month totally soak into my consciousness, and yet we're halfway through the month and frankly, this is the perfect time to analyze the month, so I am going to dive in anyway.

Not a bad month.  I think that of the dozen girls for August '23, I can call out a half-dozen of them for their beauty.  Of those, there are two I choose to recognize as Honorable Mentions.  One is Marissa, of Countryside, Ill., a pale-skinned beauty with long blonde hair who is wearing a light-blue two-piece bikini.  Her hands are in front of her stomach, which is a pet peeve of mine when it comes to photos for the Hooters calendar, but her fingers are holding the ends of the tie holding the front of her top together, and I'm always a sucker for that shit.  The other HM is Kansas City's Jenny.  Not a fan of her posing with her left side to the camera, and her left arm is totally obscuring her abs.  But she is smiling way more than any of the waitresses for the month, and her smile radiates.  Also, she's pictured next to or in a lake; you can see rushing water behind her.  Not a bad backdrop.  Finally, although you can't see it, her red bottom (she too is wearing a two-piece) is showing, I think, half of her ass.  It would have been fun to see it, but I will give her credit for what she's probably showing anyway.

OK ... so fourth place goes to Mackenzie, hailing from Daytona Beach.  This dark brunette has long hair (well, all the Hooters girls I talk about have long hair), but she's wearing the kind of swimsuit (this one's turquoise) where the fabric is all held together by a metal ring that is suspended in front of her belly.  This swimsuit doesn't show a lot of skin, but it's a unique design.  Better yet, she poses with her hands on top of her head, and that look of total abandon -- or surrender -- is resonating with me.

In third place is Nyla, hailing from Naples, Fla.  Long, brown hair, black two-piece bikini.  She's holding a towel behind her.  She is not totally full frontal; she's cheating to the side a bit.  But she's showing a hell of a lot of skin, and she's got a hot-as-fuck slim body.

Second place goes to The Main Girl, Eden, of Abilene, Tex.  As you probably know, I'm not a huge fan of one-pieces, which she is wearing (albeit with the Hooters logo printed down her left bikini line.  Bus she's directly facing the camera, which I prefer.  You can tell she's a slim, short, fucking gorgeous woman with a beautiful face -- and, this might come off as weird, but she's lit very well.  Finally, she's got Farrah Fawcett hair, and I'm totally digging that hair!

Finally, I award first place to Las Vegas' Tasha.  This hottie with the long blonde hair is photographed almost sideways.  But what really gets me is her getup: A jean bikini bottom and cutout Hooters top, showing off her fucking toned abs.  Her unique swimwear is really turning me on, so that's what puts Tasha over the top.

So thanks to all the women this month.  I look forward to masturbating to all of them in due time.

No comments:

Post a Comment