Thursday, March 14, 2024

I planned on going down to Bloomington to get my tires changed by a guy my parents know.  It was supposed to be this morning.  But this dude just fucking cancels on me.

This is the last free day I have for the next, oh, week and a half.  It's kind of why I took this day off.  (Well, I took this day off because my stripper girlfriend was supposed to come and clean the house, but don't tell Father.)  I have work through the weekend, then I'm in The Fourth Department all next week at work (and don't fucking get me started on that bullshit), then I have to pick up Mother from the airport, and I have this huge alumni thing the following weekend, and who knows if there will be a funeral for my uncle.  This was the fucking day.  And he fucked me.

Do my parents really know this guy?  Maybe Father can take the car down there for me.  Otherwise, I don't know why I can't just take my tires to the local shop and get them changed there next week.  I know they won't fucking cancel on me.  This is all bullshit. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment