Monday, March 11, 2024

The Weekly Minnesota Sports Survey

So my uncle did die yesterday.  At the tail end of the Game I was covering, in fact.  Don't want to get too deep in it now, but I now truly regret not saying goodbye to him when I had the chance.

For that reason, I will list the local teams for the screening Week, but I won't say anything about them.  It's been a day, and I just want to go to bed because I have work in the morning.  I probably will go back to the old format next Week, and I might even touch on some of the things that happened this past Week next Week.  I hope you understand.

#0: United FC (Last Week: -1).
#-1: Gopher softball (Last Week: -3).
#-2: Gopher men's hockey (Last Week: -5).
#-3: Gopher baseball (Last Week: -4).
#-4: Wild (Last Week: -7).
#-5: Timberwolves (Last Week: -2).
#-6: Gopher men's basketball (Last Week: -6).
#-7: Gopher women's hockey (Last Week: -8).
#-Infinity: Gopher women's basketball (Last Week: -9).

No comments:

Post a Comment