Sunday, March 3, 2024

Money, Going Right Through My Hands

I wanted to not spend any money today.  But I dawdled at Bonchon after the MNUFC Match, so by the time I got to Wal-Mart to pick up Father's medicine (as well as getting a can of cream of chicken soup and some meat because I didn't want to cook it for the hotdish I made last night), they were closed.  The pharmacy shuts its doors at 6, and it was 5:58, but I shouldn't have cut it that close.

Father asked me last night if I picked it up.  I lied to him and said I did.  I feel so bad that today, I am casting about for a reason to buy something else in order to justify picking up his meds.  And so I ordered up my allergy meds at a different pharmacy.  And I think I will pick up Popeye's too; I am getting a free apple pie for my birthday.  Maybe I'll order a box of chocolates for work, too.

Yeah, I went from not spending money to spending a shit ton of money today.  I might not be spending money on Saturday, but that's ... Saturday.  A long way off.  Money, going right through my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment