Sunday, March 3, 2024

Two Things I Want To Note As I Wait For My Hotdish/Casserole To Cool

1) We got snow after my first declared ice-out, but it got warm (way warm if you include this weekend), so there's a new (or second) ice-out date: March 1.

2) So late last year I spilled 35 mL of lemon juice that I squeezed out of a lemon, which was my personal record for most juice squeezed out of a lemon and therefore worthy of a blog post.  Well, I matched that record ... uh, last week if I recall correctly.  I went to Lunds & Byerlys (I was in the area to go to a restaurant last Monday [I think] and it was too crowded, but I stopped by Lunds & Byerlys on my way to my car) and got one of their quality, really big-ass lemons.  (Also got a quality, big-ass lime, too, and while I don't think I squeezed out a record, I got a lot of lime juice, too.)  And this time, I didn't spill it after I got done admiring the quantity!

No comments:

Post a Comment