Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Fuck this ... my boss wasn't at work yesterday/Monday, but my supervisor was, and she was hounding me to get shit done in The Fourth Department on time.  But hey, it didn't happen, and I left a half-hour later than I "should have."  It's work, for fuck's sake.  I'm dedicated to doing the work, and not watching a clock.  But my boss is and now my supervisor is.

I'm close to done.  I'm serious.  I feel this is micromanaging, and I'm not going to work under these conditions.  If it weren't for March Madness and this alumni event coming up and then doing my taxes and my vacation and then the NFL Draft and possibly picking up test scoring work, I'd be jumping at a chance to find another job.

Maybe I should start looking for a new job right now anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment