Wednesday, May 15, 2024

On Facebook I just got a reminder that it is the birthday of a stripper whose crazy fuckin' boyfriend conned me into divulging shit we did at a stripper party.  I know she caught hell from him; I'm guessing he beats her, if they're still together ... or if she's still alive.  But after I realized I was tricked/catfished, he went onto all of my posts (through his girlfriend) and made these bullshit accusations.  I am so, so glad none of my real friends even mentioned any of that to me once I saw that he was trying to dirty me up, let alone believed him.

I've blocked him.  I should remember his name and tell someone in case he comes after me.  In the meantime, I wonder what happened to her.  She disappeared from My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Version -- RIP) and I haven't heard from her since.  But goddamn she could suck my dick and toss my salad.  I sometimes wonder if getting handled by her is worth getting murdered by him.

No comments:

Post a Comment