Saturday, May 25, 2024

I'll Be Fucking Everywhere This Weekend

So hey, summer begins!  And I am celebrating by spending money like the dickens.  I will allow myself that this weekend.  It's a holiday!

Yesterday/Friday and today/Saturday I am helping out the broadcast of the Lynx Game.  Easiest set day in my life yesterday/Friday, thank goodness.  I was out and about, but I spent a total of six hours there.  It was an absolute breeze.  And I just need to do stats today/Saturday.

With that, I have the afternoon free.  And after seeing the EPL Play-Up Game tomorrow/Sunday, I will have the rest of the afternoon free then, too.  What I am filling those afternoons with rested on two things, one of which was dependent on the other.  The first thing happened serendipitously: *****y asking me if I wanted to come over and get a handjob from her.  We've been trying to arrange something, and I thought I would text her to see if this weekend would be good, but I didn't want to talk to her until the second (or is this the first in this case?) thing happened, which is PWHL Minnesota, the professional women's hockey team that bought the PHF and then memory-holed its history.  I have riffed a couple times of how pissed I am that PWHL Minnesota had essentially bought, stolen and trashed the history of The Minnesota Whitecaps.  But I set that aside once that team stole Game 2 of their Walter Cup Series at PWHL Boston.  I then was waiting for the result of Game 3, which took place last/Friday night at the X.

If they lost, I was looking at a wide-open Sunday night.  However, they won, which means that tomorrow/Sunday night's Game 4 could be for a championship, and everyone here knows we're starving for a championship.  I want to be in the room where it happens, so once I heard last/Friday night that PWHL Minnesota had won, I hopped onto Ticketmaster and bought a ticket (with exorbitant fees the state has just vowed to crack down on).  They beat PWHL Boston in Game 3 4-1 as well.  If form holds, Game 4 is just a formality, and I will (fingers crossed) see what I believe to be The Minnesota Whitecaps hoisting a second trophy at the Xcel Energy Center Sunday night.

Once I knew I had that to do Sunday night, I thought my weekend plans would fall into place: After the Lynx Game today/Saturday I would either reach *****y or ******e for a HJ, then maybe work on my receipts at a coffeeshop or eat walleye at Tavern On Grand in St. Paul (before they close for good next week), then spend the evening at the local jazz club in town because a guy I ushered with back in the day is opening up for a stand-up show there.  I have never been to this place (although I have been on the premises when it was a restaurant), and I finally think this is the time to go there.  Sunday I would go downtown to watch the Play-Up Game, go home to eat a very early dinner, then go to St. Paul.

Well, unfortunately, *****y changed that.  So with the sexytime for sure occurring Sunday (right after the Play-Up Match), I am going from Minneapolis to a suburb of St. Paul back home and then to downtown St. Paul that day.  That's a lot of driving in my car, and a lot of back-and-forth in particular.  Don't like that at all.  But hey, she wants to wank my dick and I want to see a title-winning sports team in town, and both of them are happening several hours apart tomorrow/Sunday.

To make up for it, I will stay at home for Memorial Day.  Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment