Thursday, May 23, 2024

I Am Back On OnlyFans. No, I Don't Know If I Can Handle Myself

Yeah, so I'm back spending money on OnlyFans.  When I was vacationing in St. Louis, I got bed dances from a stripper who told me she was on OF.  I have never had that happen before, even though it stands to reason, and I have been feeling kind of guilty not subscribing to her until now, especially since she gave me her phone number in order to text me her OF URL.

It has been six weeks, and like I've said before, my principle is that if I spend something one day on one thing, I need to spend something on another thing.  I got my hair cut after work, and remembering that I used my credit card on only one thing on Monday, I made sure I used my card yesterday/Wednesday on at least another thing ... even though I had already gotten McDonald's before going into work.  So last night I subscribed to her, at least for a month.  I was worried that it hadn't been updated with new stuff, and her last entry was earlier this month, namely a selfie of her baring her tits, probably at the strip club I saw her at.  Many of her photos on her OF is just her with her showing off her boobs, either at work or at her house/apartment.  Not bad, although I could stand to see her bush.  More photos, too.  I texted her that I finally subscribed to her last/Wednesday evening, but I have yet to hear back from her.

Meanwhile, there was another woman who I am Facebook friends with for which I also bit the bullet and subscribed to her OF.  She is one of those types of women I am looking for: A bodybuilder who's not afraid to get naked for the camera.  I was once hesitant to subscribe to her because her monthly cost is way more than I have nearly always paid for a photo on OF.  But she is ripped like crazy, man, and if getting into her account means she shows off the rest of her hot body, it would be worth it.  So I paid the $20 for just one month ... and goddamn, she shows everything and she is a fucking perv while she's showing it!!!  I haven't gotten hard to a woman like that in a long time, and I probably will go back on her OF and touch myself after I blog post this.

I last paid for something on OnlyFans late in July.  I didn't stop myself; rather, that was around the time the credit card I was using expired.  I would have to input a new credit card in order to pay for things on OF.  It was getting difficult for me to stop paying for photos and videos on OF.  It was costing me more and more money, and I was getting addicted.  Thus, the barrier of needing to sit down and add a credit card to my OF account was enough to wean off of it.  Till now, of course.

I don't think I learned anything.  I did see my credit card expenses lighten after getting off OnlyFans (so to speak), but I haven't really stopped spending.  And now, because I feel obligated to a stripper who I had just met but to whom I flashed my penis, I have not only paid for something on OF but (I am guessing this policy is new since July) added my credit card to my account so the company and probably the federal government can track me.  And this credit card won't expire for years.

For this bodybuilder I have already disabled monthly renewal.  If I didn't do that, I would figuratively be cumming in her hand until I am broke.  For this other stripper ... well, I haven't stopped renewal yet, but if I don't hear back from her, it will be easy for me to.  But hey, we shared a moment and have a simpatico.  It'll be a tad more difficult to not pay for her OF.  And then the question becomes can I stay away from the other hot women on that site?  Honestly, I don't know.  And that might ruin me.

No comments:

Post a Comment