Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Avoiding Scores And Giving Into My Anxieties

So tonight/Tuesday night the Timberwolves and PWHL Minnesota are both facing elimination Games (even though the PWHL team is playing Game 5 in a best three-out-of-five, so technically this is also a winner-take-all tilt).  They both are going to lose.  I guarantee it.  And instead of waiting around to hear the inevitable, which might send me into such a spiral that I will put a fucking bullet in my head, I will avoid even getting near any chance of watching the Wolves or scrolling for the women's hockey score by doing something after work today.  I plan on watching a movie, then getting a massage downtown.  I am trying cupping for the first time.  Don't know why, but I they say it loosens ... stuff that I think needs loosening in my body.  And hopefully I will be so relaxed that once I get home, I'll just plop into my bed and sleep till morning.  (Oh, there's a possibility of getting a handjob from a stripper, but I haven't heard back yet.  I'll certainly move my schedule around if I do get some sexytime.

Also, I am finally giving in and adding oil to my car.  It could just be me being paranoid, but the car felt shaky over the weekend, as if it's starving for oil.  I try checking my oil level but the goddamn dipstick on my car is so hard to read.  So I have been scouring the Internet and it says that if my engine has an extra half-quart of oil, it won't hurt it.  Now I don't know if my engine is so empty that a half-quart won't help at all, but at this point I am assuaging my own anxieties and putting in a half-quart just because.  I have to go to my friend's son's wedding, and I might as well feed my car oil, even if it actually is full.

No comments:

Post a Comment