Friday, May 4, 2018

Back On The Prowl Part II

So the first party was a big, albeit expensive, hit.  Of the three girls, I shied away from ***i because she was really popular and ******e said that she heard that ***i doesn't put out.  So between ******e and ******e, I couldn't decide which, so I asked if those two close friends could do a threesome with me for $160.  And they said yes!!!  So I got my dick sucked by two girls in the same session for the first time in my life, score!!!  And I came, hard.  After we all got done, I realized that getting $100 from $200 in a pair of $50's meant that if I gave $160 two ways, one of them would be $20 short.  So I threw in another $20 to spend a total of $180.  Fair enough.

Tonight I'm going to another party, and this time I plan on fucking ******s, the host.  I was planning on going to the Gopher baseball game tonight; they have a big series against Indiana in a matchup between the two best teams in the Big Ten.  But then ******s sexted me a picture of her big ass, and I got so worked up that I now feel obligated to go to her place and fuck the shit out of her ... after I slap and bite that ass she showed me.  (Aside: She sexted me during the day, while I was at work.  And my phone was face-up and in a place on my desk where somebody probably could see it if she or he was walking by my desk at the right time.  I hope to God no one saw that.)

With a pair of parties only two days apart, I think I have blown all the money I made this week.  Eh, it's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment