Saturday, May 18, 2013

Oh, I Haven't Talked About The Bullshit Gas Prices Yet!!!

Monday, if I recalled correctly when I updated my status on my MySpace: $3.80

Wednesday: $4.20, the first time I have ever paid more than four bucks a gallon in my fucking life

Thursday: $4.30

Friday: $4.40

Saturday: ???

That's fifty cents, half a buck, in 72 hours, and 60 cents in a little more than a week.  Fuck my life.

How and why is this bullshit happening?  I've seen some things about some other refineries in the Plains states, but the reason I've heard a lot is that it "just so happened" that two refineries in the midwest shut down for "scheduled" maintenance -- at the same time.  Surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre it did.  You know, I've got a question: If these refinery shutdowns were "scheduled," why in the fuck did the public not know about it?  And why in the goddamn hell did they have to go down at the same time?

Do you know what this is called?  Collusion.  Big Oil creating a tight supply so they can squeeze money out of us.  We have had it good for a long time while other parts of the country have seen price spikes, so I guess it was our turn to take it on the fartbox.  That's a much more realistic conspiracy than any teabagger can make about Obama and the government.

It is virtually impossible to believe that we now have the highest gas prices in the United States, surpassing fucking Honolulu.  THIS.  IS.  BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment