Thursday, May 30, 2013

Man, I can't wait what My Fucking Father has in store for me this morning.

Yesterday/This morning I woke up around 9, sorta.  Wanted to go back to bed, so I did.  But then My Fucking Father went to my door and banged on it and, worst of all, said, "Are you not up yet?"  Oh, fuck you, not this again.

I open the door and he complains once again, "Why are you not up yet?"  To which I reply with an incredulous face.  To which My Fucking Father replies with that screwed-up face of offense.  Oh, fuck you, Father, fuck you.

He woke me up for the most random of favors: He wanted to know how he could copy contents of one VHS tape -- a VHS tape, remember -- to another.  My old TV works; that's why I still have one with a videotape slot in it.  My Fucking Father, in his infinite need for new-new-new!!! wanted me to throw it away last Christmas.  Glad I didn't buy a new TV now, huh, you fucker.  Oh yeah ... WHAT KIND OF A FUCKING FAVOR TO ASK FIRST THING IN THE MORNING IS THAT?!?!?!

Guess is that since the tape was about knitting, Mother came up with the idea in the morning and My Fucking Father went, "Oh, wait, Unforgivable Wetness still has a TV with a VCR component, and we have a VCR.  Let's go ask him!  And that gives me a reason to wake him up even though I don't have to!!"  What a fucking nag.

It actually worked a little easier than I thought; I don't remember ever doing it, but all it took was hooking up my parents' VCR to the back of my TV and put the tape being recorded onto in mine.  Course I had to endure My Fucking Father cleaning my stuff of dust and telling me, again, to get rid of things.

I know he's just setting me up to wake me at 7 or 8 today.  That's a few hours from now.  I finally had the urge to write for the website, plus I stayed out, so I haven't put myself in a position where I would wake up fully refreshed in the morning.  Just bring it, asshole, let's see how big of a prick you're going to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment