Saturday, May 11, 2013

Where Did My Favorite ATF Go?

I went to My Favorite Stripclub (Cover Division -- wait a second, have I said on Wailing And Failing that the club downtown is My Favorite Stripclub [Cover Version]?  I like it, but I've been to the club that I went to last night more, so therefore that's My Favorite Stripclub [Cover Edition], and if I said otherwise, I apologize, but I want to make that clear now) to see my ATF.

As I always do I go to the DJ booth to check if she's there.  She's always there, so doing that is nothing more than a reflex.  However, last night I didn't see her placard on the magnetic board.  She wasn't there!  Whoa!!!

She always works.  This place is closed only on Sundays, but for as long as I have known her (and it's been close to a decade) she has worked every night shift.  Now, saying that, she has told me during our table dances together that she has taken quick weekend trips out-of-state.  Not like I don't believe her, but every time I've gone, she's been there.  Having said that, I have usually gone to see her during holidays, and I don't know why, but she's usually in town working around the holidays.

This obviously is not a holiday, but I was still shocked that, for the first time in about ten years, she was not there.  Where did she go?  I assume she was on vacation, but maybe something came up?  She doesn't have any kids as far as I know, but she says she takes care of her mom, who is somewhat infirm.  I hope her absence isn't for something bad.

Meanwhile, without seeing her walk around the club, my plans were ruined and changed.  I didn't plan on riding the rail all night, tipping the girls onstage.  But with her not there for the 8-12 dances I wanted to get from her, that proved to be the best thing to do.  Plus, as I said in my previous blog post, I have suddenly become concerned with spending money; I would not call not having my ATF there a blessing in disguise, but it's a hell of an excuse to save up.

That parsimony was further bolstered by the large number of people at the stage willing to tip, and a lot.  I usually give two bucks per stripper, one for each of the two songs she's on for.  But there were so many customers throwing dollars, each dancer had to give time to each one, and if that particular guy (or girl) threw several at her ass or vagina she was showing him or her, she'd spend a little more time.  Therefore, this night I only shelled out a buck per girl, something that has never happened before.  I spent a total of $15 on the rail.  I've spent that much on stage tips on visits whenever I was the only one at the rail; in those instances I would spend $2 or sometimes $3 per stripper to make sure she wasn't embarrassed or bored onstage and I wouldn't get embarrassed for not tipping enough, and in so doing I would drain my bank account faster than I wanted to, so I got up and left the stage.  But this time, with the help of all the people who had no inclination of going to the fishing opener, that $15 in tips (plus the $6 for the Coke and tip and the $8 for the cover), that $15 allowed me to stay on the rail for a total of, get this, an hour and 45 minutes.

It was 1:30 by the time I got up and reluctantly made myself available for dances.  That was good because it gave me a chance to sample something good, but only for 15 minutes before the club closed.  Eight-to-twelve dances with another girl that wasn't my ATF and I would feel like I was cheating.  So I welcomed the first girl from the stage rotation who came by and asked me.  Her stage name is Justice, and although I didn't think she had a pretty face, looking up close and seeing her just-bigger-than-average tits up close convinced me I was wrong.  Also, like most of the women there, she's can hold a conversation.  Justice has a lot of tattoos, but they all tell a story.

Best of all, we were puzzled when the club said the dances were over.  It felt like the DJ gave us a two-song warning, but stopped playing the music and told everyone to go home after only one song.  Because of that, Justice said she was cool with me paying her for a total of three dances, not four like we anticipated.  You never hear any dancer be OK with getting less money.  Seriously, people, get dances from Justice.

Nevertheless this raises a dilemma.  I don't think my ATF has moved on.  But if she does, and I guess it's inevitable some time on our journey through Life, would I go back to My Favorite Stripclub (Cover Division)?  The club itself is fine, but I go to this place mostly because of her.  And without her, I don't know if I want to start over going to this stripclub with someone else.  Besides, it's pretty fucking far.  And the fact that this is the only stripclub that offers full nudity and alcohol isn't enough of a reason.  Any thoughts out there on what I should do, or what you would do?

---

Meanwhile, I'm going to think of Justice as well as the Hooters girl from just before going to My Favorite Stripclub (Cover Version).  The waitress was someone I've been serviced by before, but she was kind of cold to me last night, but she left early and I was able to see her in her civilian clothes, which were short white shorts and a top that bared her belly.  Wow.  So I am going to masturbate now before leaving for lunch.  Lates.

No comments:

Post a Comment