Sunday, May 26, 2013

I Propositioned A Stripper ... And She Didn't Say No!!!

So I went to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Division) after the Big Ten Baseball Championship Game today, just because it was too early to come home.  I didn't think I wanted to spend any money on lap dances, but then I saw *i****, who was at the clean party I went to last month and I thought to myself, Oh, shit, I fingerbanged her at the party and now she wants another dance from me.  Such a notion was confirmed when, before I went inside, *i****, standing just outside the door dragging a cigarette, said, "You ready for me?"

Well, fuck, I then said to myself, I can't just walk out now.  And if I was going to get a dance from her, I might as well thank her for letting me penetrate her and then, because I was feeling really horny and daring, hope that she would return the favor.

*i**** kind of freaked out when I thanked her.  "People might hear!" I think she said, even though I don't think people were close enough to hear and it was noisy inside.  But the second thing, well ... she at first didn't say anything, but then said something like, "I can hang out tomorrow."

Cha-ching!!!  Score one for Unforgivable Wetness!!!  I gave her my phone number (I didn't get hers -- hmmm, is there something shady to that?).  What she said next made my dick hard: "I'm busy Memorial Day, but I can break away for an hour!"  Ooh, a secret rendezvous!  Dude, I totally did not think I even had a chance of setting up a session with *i****.  I had no idea that she was down; my proposition was a total shot in the dark.  But apparently she does shit like this.  And even though I don't have that much money right now, I will totally do it!

Unfortunately I haven't heard from her yet.  After I gave her my number she said her daughter (she's not just a Mom I'd Like To Fuck, she's a Grandmom I'd Like To Fuck!  And goddamn, the weirdness of getting sumpin'-sumpin' from a GILF is partly why I'm turned on, no lie!) called her and she'll get back to me later.  I'm still waiting.  I don't know if she just forgot, or is planning on figuring out her schedule for certain some time tomorrow and then contacting me, or if she misheard my phone number and got it wrong.  What would really bum me out is if she was jerking me around about jerking me off.  What scares me is that she has told someone about what I said, either one of the bouncers there, a boyfriend, or any male that would be hiding behind the front door when I show up with my hard cock hanging out after *i**** does tell me to come over to her place and pummels the living shit out of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment