Monday, May 13, 2013

Expenses Without Receipt

Starting from Monday, May 13:
  • Went to the club downtown.  Free cover, drink, tips, a dance from this really cool chick, Stella, and a bed dance from ******y.  Um, I don't know how to feel about it, so I think I'm going to blog about it later -- maybe.  The damage: $172.
  • And the bus to get there and back: $3.50.
  • Sunday May 12 -- Wendy's.  These great, God-fearin' people did not, however, give me a receipt.  Last time I was at this particular Wendy's, which was last week, I did get one.  Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.  Today, since I don't, I'll have to write the amount of the small fry and drink I got with the coupon for a free grilled chicken sandwich (and by the way, the grilled chicken sandwiches there have always been dry for some reason): $3.30.
  • ETA: One item I totally forgot about from Sunday!  After Wendy's I went to work out: $3.
  • ET to also A something that I had to have done Sunday night but can't say for sure -- Caffetto.  Coffee with tip: $1.75.
  • ET to also, also A that after I had coffee I went to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Division).  For the life of me I'm not sure what I spent.  Goddammit!  I vaguely remember there was one day where only three strippers were working instead of the usual four, so I'll just say it happened this Sunday.  So coffee and tips for three dancers equals and a dance from Sasha, whom I just remembered I got a dance from, I think, this day (goddamn, remembering what you spent is really, really hard, even though I had this dance from Sasha written down in my day planner): $28.
  • ETA to also, also, also A another fucking thing I wrote down in my Franklin Quest but neglected to copy here: Apparently I went to My Favorite Late-Night Italian Place for the first time in what feels like months.  They redid the place, which is very nice, and they replaced the TV with a flat-screen, which is cooler.  Unfortunately not "all of the cable channels" came in, so I was stuck with watching Cops over free TV and some Bravo instead.  Anyway, I had spaghetti, even though I wasn't that hungry.  With tip, I hope it came out to: $16.50.
  • Saturday the 11th ... Wendy's, but this was a different one, on the way to the car wash.  Used another coupon where I got free chili cheese fries if I just bought something else, so I bought the cheapest chicken sandwich on the menu and had the smallest-sized Coke available.  Those were good, by the way; they should have onions too to make it a bastard five-way chili with fries instead of pasta.  The amount for the sandwich and Coke: $2.12.
  • Went to the car wash the second day in a row because it rained the night before, even though the forecast did not say it would.  It was free, although they only washed the outside.  Tip only: $1.
  • I also did tip at the beer party, although the last dollar I had to pay in quarters: $2.
  • Friday, May 10 ... the car wash.  Tip only, for I have a receipt for the actual wash: $2.
  • My Favorite Stripclub (Cover Division).  Cover, tips, a Sprite and three dances from the beautiful, hot Justice: $60.
  • ETA: There are, I think, two expenses on Sunday the 5th I have yet to write down.  I chronicled both on my post "Waste Sunday."  There was the tail lights I bought for my car at CarQuest: $4.27.
  • ET to also A that I then I went to Wendy's.  Why did I forget to write these down when I blogged about them in a separate entry?  Well, maybe that is why.  Is the amount for the food I got the same amount for the tail lights?  Fuckin' weird, man: $4.27.
  • Do I get to go all the way back to Saturday the 4th?  If so, got some pee-pee pullin' time with my ATF: $100.
  • Go back to Wednesday, May 1, where I woke up early and drove through the heart of the Twin Cities to get donuts for the room.  Sixty-five total, and do you know how much it only cost me: $33.15.
  • Sunday, April 28 ... I went exercising: $3.
  • Saturday the 27th ... Caffetto, but for the first time ever, I did not buy coffee.  I figured it was the hottest day of the year (even though it's night as I type this at Caffetto, and therefore not hot) and I am going to try something cold, specifically RC Cola.  For Christ's sake, Caffetto serves RC!  I haven't had that since the old vending machine at The Store worked and dispensed RC and 7-Up!  With tip: $2.75.
  • Went to *******a's party in the evening.  I have to say it was really nice yet really disappointing.  I really wanted to take out my pee-pee, but I didn't release my spittin' sea snake because I wanted to observe her wish for no extras.  Lots of booby-touching, though.  Expenses are for cover and dances with *******a, ****e*, and this insanely hot chick named ******e.  Wanted to get one from ****a**** but she seemed to want to smoke pot after she got done with her dance when I wanted to leave, and my fastidiousness made me clutch my wallet a little tighter.  Total: $70.
  • Researched two donut places about a half-mile from each other to potentially buy for the room at work this week.  First I went to A Baker's Wife, where donuts are only 50 cents apiece!  But I wanted to try their American Teacake, which people say is the best pastry they make.  It is scrumptious.  But it's also huge and fattening -- and pricey.  With tip it cost: $2.50.
  • Then I went to a place I hadn't been to (I had been to A Baker's Wife once before, picking up donuts for the crew at FOX for the long day before a game) but it was a place I've heard of for a long time, Mel-O-Glaze.  Woman helping me is a cat impresario.  They ran out of donuts but got a couple for me in the back.  Along with juice and tip: $4.50.
  • Friday the 26th, the only EWR I have is picking up a dime from the parking lot at work.  Hey, it's free money.  An Infusion of: 10 cents.
  • Copies of the paystubs at the library.  Two of them equals: 20 cents.
  • Assuming I have receipts for the intervening days, let us go all the way back to Thursday, April 18, where I spent my morning "working" at Caribou.  Had a cookie, blew the trivia question.  Glad the barista there still knows my name.  With tip: $6.
  • ETA: I do have an EWR on Saturday, April 13: I went to the gym to exercise: $3
I don't have too many other expenses I either can remember or have blogged about.  Chalk it up to being at work so I didn't have to spend money.  If so, Lord willin', I am good through May 13.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment