Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Something Missing From My Franklin Quest

On August 14 I was thumbing through my day planner when I noticed something that I forgot about till just now, when I was putting away the month of August: One of the pages is missing.

I have a weekly calendar now, where the surface of my planner, the two pages, show lines and spaces for a week instead of just a day.  Since I no longer use my FQ as the primary spot where I jot down notes, I don't think I need that much space anymore -- just enough to write down my expenses.

Color me shocked, then, when I flipping through the pages for August 1-7 and didn't see the left side, the one that has the dates for August 1-4.  And I looked everywhere for it, like I didn't pick up that particular page when I was shuffling my refills around.  But no, I think I looked everywhere, and I didn't find it.  So, I had to make do and wrote down I needed to write (which was only expenses) in a blank page, of which there were many in the packet.

Never seen that before.  Think I've used Franklin Quest pages for a decade and a half, but never before now have I lost a page.

Just wanted to say that.

No comments:

Post a Comment