Monday, September 12, 2016

Expenses Without Receipts

Uh-oh, getting out of control.  Starting FROM Sunday, September 11:
  • I'll be honest: I don't know if tipping housekeeping is standard practice anymore.  This is the first time in at least a couple years I have ever spent a night at a chain hotel that provides daily housekeeping service.  But I threw down a couple bucks anyway because 1) the hotel room was totally opulent and 2) they had to clean up a heck of a mess we made both nights we stayed there: $2.
  • On Saturday the 10th I did the same thing: $2.
  • ETA on 8:49 a.m. on Tuesday, September 13 because I remembered that, when we took a sidetrip from getting to our hotel to Chinatown to meet up with my brother and sister-in-law, Mother gave me coins to put into the paybox to park.  An Infusion of: $2.
  • Thursday, September 8 -- While walking around Toronto my sister and brother-in-law gave me money.  They were paying me back because, on an earlier day at MOA, they needed me to use my credit card to pay for something they wanted to buy.  An Infusion of: $20.
  • Monday the 5th, aka Labor Day ... oh my God, at some point I have to talk about the goddamn number of tolls we drove through on our roadtrip, 'cause this is absolutely fucking insane.  Possibly the first one we encountered as we headed east, we were adamant (or at least Mother was adamant) about giving exact change.  At this booth I volunteered to give four bits because the toll was, like, $1.50 or $10.50 or something.  So I provided: 50 cents.
  • On Friday the 2nd I started my morning at Caffetto for a small hot mocha and a chocolate chip cookie.  Typing that, that seems like a pretty full breakfast.  With tip: $6.25.
  • I then went to the State Fair that afternoon (maybe that's the reason why I'm so fat) to meet up with my brother-in-law, sister, her best friend and her best friend's partner.  I ate a chili dog from Peter's (never went there but I had a coupon) and a pina colada from Manny's Tortas, which uses a hollowed-out pineapple as a cup.  Love it.  Total: $10.75.
  • That night I had to escape out to Glam Doll for some alone time.  Plus tip: $11.
  • On Thursday the 1st I also went to the Fair, possibly because I had one discount ticket I didn't think I would have the time to use anytime else.  I bought and ate the following: a Spicy Pork Bowl, one of the most recommended new foods of this Fair; a Summit Blu, a buzzed-about new beer from last year's Fair; a foot-long hot dog for which I had a coupon; the underrated MinnePumpkin pie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream; and a small Coke.  With tip for the Blu it comes to a, now that I think about it, respectably valuable: $27.
  • After that I went to Great Clips to get a haircut in anticipation for the trip.  Charged the cut, gave cash for the tip: $3.
  • To Wednesday, August 31, where I went to the Starbucks close to my shrink's, who I was visiting in the early afternoon.  A mocha frap plus tip: $4.75.
  • After seeing my psychiatrist I went to the Hooters at MOA to ask about getting my Mug Club Card renewed.  It's the third time I am trying to get it renewed.  The first time I was given a "returning" Mug Club Card where I only had to buy 10 mug-sized beers in order to receive the discount instead of the usual 20.  The second time I had to renew, the girl just renewed it -- no probationary 10-beer requirement required.  Well, I think the babe last week (one who knows me, and is hot) said that I had to do the whole thing all over again.  Not even the 10-beer shortcut?  If that's the case, I'm out.  We'll see what really happens when I go eat at Hooters this afternoon; I have to be down there because I'm returning the rental car today.  With tip: $12.75.
  • On the afternoon of Monday the 29th I went to Anelace for coffee.  With tip: $4.50.
  • I then went to a party at *i****'s place in St. Paul.  It was the first time I was at the home of this chick, whom I've known for some time.  I, in fact, surprised her with my pee-pee once.  I did not show her my pee-pee this time, however.  For one thing, when I showed her the first time, I didn't know whether or not she liked it.  (I will say, however, that when I was getting a lapdance from her at My Favorite Stripclub [Non-Cover Version] recently she commented on it.  So maybe there's a chance!)  And for another, I wasn't going to get a bed dance from her, even though she is the host, because I was invited to this party by ****e, a recent new dancer to the titty bar and who started to grope me when I got an LD from her there.  That LD is when she informed me of the party, and it has become my procedure to give the most expensive dance to the one who invited me.  Let's just say ****e didn't disappoint, although I am disappointed in myself that I didn't cum through her tits, lips and mouth.  I had to do it myself, and she is such a fucking pervert that she may have licked the cum off of my fingers.  Suffice it to say I need to see her again.  There were three other women there whom I gave ordinary dances to: host *i****, Heaven and Sunny.  With cover and the total hot fucking damage comes out to: $170.
Whew!  Done through 9/11.

No comments:

Post a Comment