Thursday, September 29, 2016

But Which Stripper Party?

Tomorrow cums one of those problems I should be lucky to have.  There are two house parties coming up, and in both there is at least one girl who's willing to suck me off.  Moreover, there is ***a*, who told me earlier this week that she might have some free time tomorrow to fool around.

It's an embarrassment of riches, yet it's also a crossroads, one of my own making.  When I was horny and desperate, not too long ago, I sent out a storm of messages to all the strippers I knew asking if there were any parties they were working.  I got a couple replies; one, from *****a, was the only one I would be in town for.  Better than that, it would be the last free day before I begin work, which is on Monday.

I was totally down for that.  But then things started to get complicated.  First of all, I realized that the University of Minnesota women's hockey team would be raising their championship banner (their third in a row!) Friday night.  I thought I would be able to sneak into the party before going to the game, or maybe I'd go after, but I thought I would still go.  But then, when I went to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Division), another girl, *i****, told me she was going to hold her party Friday afternoon.  This was one I went to not too long ago, and I was shocked that a girl (not *i****) blew me.

That was when I made my decision: I would go to this afternoon party, not the one in the evening.  I have only so much money and, in my advanced age, only so much, uh, "energy" to do the things I want to do.  Moreover, I wanted to build up some loyalty with *i****, and going to that party would do that.  I have been to *****a's party a few times, and I think I've built enough trust with her that I could skip this party and she'd be OK with it.  Also, since she usually holds her parties at night, I could conceivably go to her parties while holding down this job.  Finally, I have in the past texted her about missing her parties, and she's been totally chill with that.  I hope to rely on that again tomorrow, when I text her.  Maybe.

It's ***a* that bothers me a bit.  I've gotten BJs from her several times now.  But for some reason I feel as though I need to keep up my visits with her because I don't know if she would take these "house calls" on a regular basis.  In fact, I don't know if she has this arrangement with anyone else.  Plus, I think she's a bit on the poor side, and giving her money in exchange for sexual services rendered makes me feel better because it helps her out financially.  Believe it or not, I do care about her.

But when she texted me Tuesday about having free time Friday, she told me that it would be in the morning, and I planned on doing the WMNSS then.  The way I had softly plotted out my schedule, having my sexytime in the afternoon would be best.  So, even though I had initially asked her, I ultimately said no.  Unlike *****a, I'm not exactly sure she understands or accepts it, and I'm really scared that she'll no longer invite me over from some cock-sucking time in the afternoon once my assignment ends.

I wish I could please everybody and go to all three, but I can't.  I made my decision, and therefore I shall stand in judgement for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment