Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Lemme just say that I don't need to have my balls busted/get harangued by my contact at the temp agency to get my damn background check done.  I'm on vacation and I have a week left before I begin, and so I don't need you henpeck me about getting this done.  And I really don't appreciate it when I gave her the courtesy of getting back in touch with her about the dentist appointment that will conflict with the first week of my assignment.  I needed to get back in touch with her that I cannot move it, and she gave me every indication that she needed to know whether or not I needed to take that day off, and as soon as I told her I needed to, she said, "Yeah whatever hey have you done your background check yet?"

I thought the bad manners was over once the other woman left for another department, but apparently I have a new one.  I swear, where do they hire these people?  I could do a better job, damn. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment