Friday, September 9, 2016

The Weekly Minnesota Sports Survey (Scheduled Post)

You know what?  I don't think I have time to write down anything for any of the entries in this week's survey.  So I am going to just list them and hopefully talk more in depth about the events that happened this screening week down the line.  Sorry, but I think I need to go up to my hotel room lest my parents get mad.

#0: Gopher volleyball (Last Week: -2).  Impressive wins over Texas A&M and Florida St.  This week: A tournament in North Carolina against Louisville and the Tar Heels.

#-1: Gopher soccer (Last Week: 0).  In a tourney in Durham, N.C., crushed Villanova but lost a close one to Duke.  This week: At Stanford, at Santa Clara.

#-2: Twins (Last Week: -3).  A 2-4 week for The Worst Team In Baseball.  But now Brian Dozier is receiving a lot of pub for his torrid Home Run effort.  This week: Home to Cleveland, at Detroit.

#-3: Vikings (Last Week: -Infinity).  Losing Bridgewater is bad; willingly giving up a first-round draft pick to get Sam Bradford, a guy whose legs are now made out of sticks, is even worse.  Either he or Shaun Hill starts against The Bastard Houston Oilers to begin the season Sunday.

#-Infinity: Gopher wrestling (Re-Entry!).  J Robinson -- where to begin?

No comments:

Post a Comment