Tuesday, September 13, 2016

The Four Babes At The Caribou I Went To Yesterday Morning

Since my sister and brother-in-law have been in town, I've been a good boy when it comes to jerking off.  Sure, I rubbed one out just before we left on our roadtrip in the middle of the night, hoping those two couldn't hear me through the wall.  And, yeah, I abused myself in Toronto Thursday morning as soon as my parents left our hotel room.

Well, OK, I haven't been that good of a boy.  But I feel a rising level of horniness inside me, and as soon as I get home tonight after dropping them off at the airport, I might just walk around my bedroom with no pants on and spew my semen all over the fucking place.  I don't know if my libido has been this turned on since I was having wet dreams in my teen years.

While I have been suppressing my needs, I have been more keen to look at babes around me.  There are a lot of beautiful women in the world, as the roadtrip attested to.  (It helped that there was a heatwave last week in the places we drove to; all these women showing off their barebellies in order to beat the heat -- yow!)  And I would have been alright to just give a look and say, "hey now!"  Right now, however, I am staring at babes.  I am ogling at them.  And I would do that thing where my eyes bulge out of my sockets and my tongue rolls out of my mouth like a red carpet if I knew 100% I wouldn't get arrested.

My pervertedness came to a crescendo at the Caribou I went to yesterday morning.  It was a different Caribou from the one I usually go to because I was afraid that my sister and brother-in-law might want to spend a morning having coffee there and catch me.  Thank Buddha I went there because the babes were out in force.  In particular, there were four of them.  And I will describe them in some detail here:

1) The barista.  In what I consider to be an ethnically heterogeneous area, the staff was staffed with middle-aged white women.  The woman who helped me was blonde, maybe in her fifties, and was wearing a low-cut top that showed off her ample cleavage.  And when she was looking down to get me my change, I slyly looked down and saw that she had some really big boobs, too.  Best of all, she was really friendly and sweet, giving me the fantasy that she wouldn't mind fucking me in bed if we got drunk enough one night.

2) The quietest one was by herself, studying.  But she was thin, as evidenced by the tight brown shirt she decided to wear.  It wasn't low-cut, but it showed off her thin silhouette!

3) Then it's the two girls who sat and studied together.  Maybe she was the hottest one.  I first noticed her when she was sitting with her back to me, and she was wearing a sweater short enough to show off the small of her back!  And more importantly, she didn't care to pull it down!  She probably couldn't've since it was so short!

When I was walking past her to see her face, wow, she's hot!  She's blonde with long and curly hair, and she had on these thick black nerd/hipster glasses -- not unlike what I'm wearing right now.  Didn't notice what top she had on because she was, gosh, gorgeous!

4) Her friend wasn't too bad, either.  She was a tad chunkier, but just a tad.  What made me for her was the low-cut shirt she was wearing.  From my seat I could spy that she had some kick-ass cleavage going on too, and through her shirt I could tell that she had some serious boobage going on, too!

Wow, where did all these babes come from?  Or did I not notice them until now?  Doesn't matter -- fap-fap-fap!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment