Wednesday, September 28, 2016

To Cum On Tuesday Or Wednesday?

So right now I am at the library, trying to piece together what to do for the rest of my day.  I leave for home tonight, but I have a rental that has to be returned by 5.  That means I need to figure out what to do with public transportation while doing what I can do with a car.  And neither of those things have anything to do with blogging about this on the library, which is the start of a couple things I feel like I need to do before I go back to sightseeing.

One thing I'm not doing is going to the stripclub to get sucked and fucked by my regular down here in ESL.  I saw her Monday and she rocked my world; in fact, I made the decision that I wanted to be inside her, something I held off on for years.  It was time.

But I wanted to see her again, and when planning this trip I didn't know which day, Tuesday or Wednesday.  I finally decided on Tuesday, but the problem was I had no more, uh, energy to cum.  It was embarrassing that I had to finish me by myself.

I should have waited a day.  But I didn't know if I would feel I would have the time to spend an afternoon with her and then leave for the rental car center.  Plus I would have to find a place to put on my underwear, and I so I thought I would feel rushed ... which, come to think of it, is what I feel right now.

Once again, I'm at one of those times where I don't know if I'm doing the right thing.  There are a lot of opportunities, and maybe better organization, I feel like I'm passing up whenever I decide to do something, such as go to the jack shack yesterday instead of today.

Well, whatever the case is, I'm doing a chore now, and every minute I'm here means a minute less of sightseeing.  Wherever I'm going to sightsee.  Man, I still don't know what I'm going to do after 5. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment