Wednesday, November 30, 2016

The Most Fun I Had Without Cumming?

Well, I went to a party Monday night.  It's the first time in a long time I've been to a stripper party, so I thought I would give myself a treat.  Besides, *a*** was there, and she was sooooooooooooooooooooo good to me last time.

Well, *a*** went beyond that this time around.  Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay beyond.  She said she would give me a blowjob right in front of everybody in the dining room, then she threw me around in our locked bedroom and had her way with me.  Sort of.

OK, the good part first.  She sucked me off, big time, violently.  But then she did something else: She dug her nose into my ... um, my down there place.  You know?  The area between my dick-and-balls and my asshole.  There.  She started licking me there.  OMFG!  My down there place is icky.  Sure, I showered the night before, so it could have been dirtier.  But with all the sitting down and moisture and shit trapped inbetween my clothes, not to mention sitting down all day, it gets pretty fucking nasty.  Plus I don't manscape, so I've got hairs all over the goddamn place there.  Nope, doesn't bother *a***!  She buried her head in there and lashed my tongue all over.  She may have even licked my butthole!!  Gross -- and so fucking hot!!!

That she surprised me by doing all this kinky shit makes me absolutely ecstatic.  And yet I didn't ejaculate.  Don't know why -- we talked for a bit, then she just ... stopped.  Said we ran out of songs.  Ran out of songs?  The fuck?  Why would she ruin the mood like that?  And so I kind of put up a fight, and she argued back, but then I gave her $100 and that was it.

We exchanged phone numbers.  She allowed me to friend her on Facebook, too.  I know her by a different name than the one she uses (or is?) on fb, but once I knew who she was there I remembered that Facebook "recommended" me to her.  Oh, so that's who she is!  Texted her late Monday; haven't heard back.  Said that she's willing to do more shit at her place closer to the holidays, and at the same price.  That's great ... and I'd love to set a firm commitment as soon as she texts back.

Hope I cum then.  But, hey, as far as sexual encounters that didn't end up with me jizzing all over the place, *a*** may be the tops!

No comments:

Post a Comment